Thinking of selling your home? Tired of hearing you have to sell it this way or that way? At IAHomes it is Your Home Your Way. Let us talk to you about the pros and cons of selling your home different ways and let you decide the best route for you to sell your home.
IAHomes provides everything you need to sell your home for sale. We can list your homes for sale by owner (FSBO) or for sale by agent (FSBA) as your Realtor.. From professional photos, market analysis, signs, marketing on premier sites like IAHomes, Zillow, etc. we provide you the tools to sell Your Home Your Way!
Review these steps and check out listing options below:
Step 1: Discuss Options
- Contact IAHomes to discuss pros and cons of selling by owner or by agent.
Step 2: Start Your Listing
- Get the process of listing your home started. When doing by owner you would upload your information on our website here:
- When selling by agent you would work with us to complete the listings contract.
- During this time IAHomes will also provide you a market analysis to give you in depth knowledge of what is happening in the market in general but also at the price, location, etc that your home will be at.
Step 3: Prepare Home For Pictures
- You’ve probably heard the importance of curb appeal to a home. In today’s market almost every buyer will see your home online before they step foot in it, your photos are like your curb appeal. They are the first impression buyers will have. That is why we hire a professional photo company to take photos of your home. You should prepare your home for photos as if a buyer was coming to look at your home.
- We also offer our clients a 3D tour which is the latest way for buyers to see a home in more detail at their convenience.
Step 4: Showing Your Home
- Your home is for sale and a buyer wants to come through your home. Prepare your home to be seen by the buyer.
- When selling by owner you will show the by the home.
- When selling by agent the buyers agent will show the home.
Step 5: Offer
- You got an offer! Now what do you do. At IAHomes no matter how you sell your home we can help.
- When selling by owner you can use our Contract To Close service to get them from point of offer all the way through to closing. No need to hire an attorney here, we have licensed agents on staff to right that offer for you.
- When selling by agent we take care of the negotiations and contract paperwork as your listing agent.
Step 6: Closing
- You have an accepted offer and it’s time to get your home closed! No matter how you sell your home IAHomes will take care of you to make sure we get you to the finish line and get your proceeds check to you!
|Up Front||Guarantee||When Sold||Flat Fee|
|Syndicated To Zillow Network|
|Email Marketing To Buyers|
|Listed On Local MLS|
|Listing Length In Months||9||9||9||6|
|Cost||$599 Up Front
$0 At Closing
|$799 Up Front
$0 At Closing
|$249 Up Front
$749 At Closing
|$2,599 at Closing|
Drone Aerial tour: $99
* Charge for Fly Over & Property Tour Video is for editing and publishing of video
* Real estate services provided by agents licensed in state of Iowa – Brokered By IAHomesRealty; Licensed Broker In Iowa; Cedar Rapids, Iowa